Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mi Corazón


Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you a present I got for my birthday. It’s this beautiful golden necklace.

I have got it from my parents. It’s says “Mi Corazón” which means my heart. It’s mostly used as an expression of endearment, such as my love in Spanish. We liked it to be in Spanish because my mother is from Colombia. On the back of the necklace is the date of my 18th birthday.

My parents knew I wanted a necklace like this for a really long time. It’s simple but adds so much, I really like it. This necklace goes with everything!

If you like to know where my necklace is from, it’s from Just Franky.
www.just-franky.com
On the site there are also other kind of necklaces. The only thing is, I don’t know if it ships internationally. I do know that besides in Holland, there is one shop in Ibiza where they sell it.

Dare to dream, Dare to grow, Dare to be. 


4 comments:

  1. Wat leuk! Beetje laat, maar nog gefeliciteerd. ;d
    Ik weet niet of het gebruikelijk is, om in het Nederlands te commenten, maar ik doe het maar gewoon nu even. Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel ♥
      Geen probleem hoor kan gewoon, vind ik ook leuk. (:
      xx

      Delete