Tuesday, June 16, 2015

LOOKBOOK #1


Hey everyone!

Today I have my first lookbook for you guys. I have chosen three different outfits for different type of weathers, but still for springs temperature. Here in the Netherlands the weather differs a lot. One day it’s extremely hot, and the next day it’s raining and the sun is nowhere to be found. 
In some of the days that the weather was nice, I decided to take photos of my outfit. 
So here it is, my first lookbook!

OUTFIT 1.




 This outfit is paired with some high waist jeans and a high neck crop top. I normally don’t wear a lot of high necks but I am starting to appreciate them more. The shoes I am wearing are from the brand Nikkie Plessen, which is dutch. She also has a lot of nice clothes, so definitely a must to check out: http://www.nikkie.com (worldwide shipping)


OUTFIT 2.





For warmer weather I like to wear skirts like this. Because the outfit has no colour, I wanted my shoes to pop. Of course you can add your own jewellery you like.
 

OUTFIT 3.



This outfit has the most colour of all. I really like this short, it has a thin material and a cute design. With a vest like this you can add a touch to a plain shirt. 


If you want to know where an item is from, just ask. I didn’t put all the brands in this blogpost. This is just some inspiration you can style with your own clothes.

Dare to dream, Dare to grow, Dare to be. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your style! Hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jij bent echt een knappe meid ��✌️En waar woon je eigenlijk ??

    ReplyDelete