Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Liebster Award.




Hey everyone!

As I was scrolling through my bloglovin’ list I saw a new blogpost by Georgia, www.blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk. It was a blogpost about the liebster award. When I reached the part where she nominates people, I read “beauty with Maxime”. That’s me! I feel so honored, thank you Georgia!
With the liebster award, you nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Those 11 bloggers answer 11 questions you came up with. 

This way, you help those bloggers by giving them more recognition.




What do you need to do? 

- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they asked you.
Nominate and link the 11 chosen bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them.


Georgia’s questions and my answers:

1  You can only use one item of makeup for a week, what would you choose?

- Definitely mascara. Because my lashes are so light blond, without mascara they are barely there.


2  Where would your dream holiday be?

- I would love to go to Colombia. My mom is from Colombia and I would love to meet some of my family I have there.


3  What is your idea of a great Saturday night?

- I love to spend time with my friends and I love good food, so probably having dinner at a tapas restaurant with my friends.


4  What is your favorite song/ album at the moment?


- At the moment I really like Elastic Heart by Sia.


5  What is your favorite possession?

- I want to say my family, but I don’t see my family as my possession. So I actually don’t know.


6  When did you start your blog?

That’s not that long ago, it was the 30th of November.


7  What is the best Compliment you've ever received?

- That I am always there for my friends.


8  If you could be any age for a week, what would it be?

- I think around the age of 24, to see what it’s like to be an young-adult.


9  What question do you hate to answer?

- Questions that make me emotional.


10  How do you start a conversation?

- Just do it. There is not really a way to it, you just do it.


11  If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?

- I think Beyoncé, because she seems a really sweet person and she inspires me a lot.




My questions:

1. Which language would you like to be able to speak?

2. What is one beauty product you can’t leave your house without. 

3. Do you have a pet?

4. What is your favourite taste of chips?

5. What are the things you don’t like to eat?

6. What are the things that annoy you?

7. Why did you start your blog?

8. What are some dreams you have for the future?

9. Do you have a big family? Are you close with them?

10. What are the things that make you happy?

11. What is a weird fact about you?

Dare to dream, dare to grow, dare to be. 

3 comments:

  1. aw this is so exciting! thank you for the nomination! I will answer your questions tonight :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this tag! Hopefully you'll get to go to Columbia one day!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers! Congrats on the lovely blog! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete