Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hello everybody, ♥


I hope you all had a great Christmas time! I sure did. We celebrated it with the whole family and had a lovely time. I would like to show you the gifts I’ve got because I’m so happy with them and maybe it inspires you for next year.
 








♥ Blender: I love to make smoothies but my old blender had died so I’m really happy I’ve got a new one. I will make some blogposts with smoothie-recipes if you like.
 Eye shadow palette:  to make some lovely smokey eyes.
Perfume: this perfume is called Black Opium, it includes coffee beans, orange blossom, cedarwood and patchouli which all together makes a great scent.
Lush: I got 3 different lush products. (I will make reviews)
*Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic, it will give you a colourful bath
*Magic Wand Re-usable Bubble Bar, which you have to swirl around in the bath
*You’ve Been Mangoed Bath Melt, it leaves your skin feeling super soft.
Mac lipstick: this lipstick is called flat out fabulous, which is a matte bright plum colour. I will make a review about this lipstick.


Dare to dream, dare to grow, dare to be. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13380931/?claim=ec399augjav">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment