Sunday, November 30, 2014

25 Questions TAG

Hi everyone! ♥

Today I have started my own blog. So I thought, the best thing to start with is something special so you would get to know me better. I have searched on the internet and I have found a tag called the 25 questions tag. Here it is: 






25 QUESTIONS TAG!
Question 1: do you have any pets?
Yes, I do, I’ve got one cat named Pluisje. 


Question 2: name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, my bed and my tv.

Question 3: what’s the weather like right now?
It’s quite dark outside, while it is half past 3 in the afternoon. It is 3 degrees.

Question 4: do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I’ve had some driving lessons but haven’t got my driving license yet. I do have almost crashed into a biker once. That was very scary.

Question 5: what time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up around 10am.

Question 6: when was the last time you showered? 
A few hours ago.

Question 7: what was the last movie that you saw?
Last week I watched the new Hunger Games.


Question 8: what does you last text message say?
It’s an emoji.

Question 9: what is your ringtone?
It’s just one that was already on my iPhone.

Question 10: have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, in fact I’ve been to a lot of places. France, England, Germany, Cuba, Turkey, Italy, Bulgaria, Poland etc.

Question 11: do you like sushi?
I love sushi!

Question 12: where do you buy your groceries?
My mom does the groceries at the local groceries store.

Question 13: have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
No I haven’t.

Question 14: how many siblings do you have?
I have none.

Question 15: do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop.

Question 16: how old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 18 in April.

Question 17: do you wear contacts or glasses?
None.

Question 18: do you colour your hair?
I have never coloured my hair before, but I would like to someday.

Question 19: tell me something you are planning to do today.
I’m planning to do some school things today.

Question 20: when was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago, when I was watching the film Now Is Good.

Question 21: what is your perfect pizza topping?
I like pizza with tuna on it.

Question 22: which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
I like both.

Question 23: have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Only with sleepovers.

Question 24: what is your eye colour?
My eyes are blue.


Question 25: can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, I can’t really explain what the difference is, but I can taste it and I prefer Coca Cola.



Dare to dream, dare to grow, dare to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment